Working for Us
Collaborate with smart people building smart tools that keep members healthy.
Cambia offers employment opportunities in these areas:
- Administrative Support/Clerical
- Customer Support/Claims
- Data Analytics/Informatics
- Education & Training
- Health Care Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing/Public Relations/Communications
- Provider Relations/Services
- Sales/Business Development
Our salary program assures our base pay is market-competitive in all geographic locations where we operate. Your experience and skills help determine your initial base salary.
Cambia encourages peak performance by setting company-wide goals. When goals are achieved, we share the success with a performance incentive.
Full-time and part-time employees regularly scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week may participate in the following benefits programs starting on their first day of employment.
- A choice of medical and dental plans for yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and your eligible children.
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance for yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and your eligible children.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Mass Transit Company Subsidy
- Transportation and parking spending accounts (CREA)
- Legal/Financial Services Plan
- 401(K) Savings plan
- Voluntary benefits: automobile, home insurance, pet insurance, Consumer Product Purchase Program, Identity TheftSmart Program, Critical Illness Protection Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holidays/Floating Holiday
- Bereavement Time
- Jury/Witness Duty Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness programs: health, exercise and nutrition activities with rewards