Working for Us
Collaborate with smart people building smart tools that keep members healthy.
Cambia offers employment opportunities in these areas:
- Administrative Support/Clerical
- Customer Support/Claims
- Data Analytics/Informatics
- Education & Training
- Health Care Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing/Public Relations/Communications
- Provider Relations/Services
- Sales/Business Development
Our salary program assures our base pay is market-competitive in all geographic locations where we operate. Your experience and skills help determine your initial base salary.
Cambia encourages peak performance by setting company-wide goals. When goals are achieved, we share the success with a performance incentive.
Full-time and part-time employees regularly scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week may participate in the following benefits programs starting on their first day of employment.
- A choice of medical and dental plans for yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and your eligible children.
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance for yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and your eligible children.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Mass Transit Company Subsidy
- Transportation and parking spending accounts (CREA)
- Legal/Financial Services Plan
- 401(K) Savings plan
- Voluntary benefits: automobile, home insurance, pet insurance, Consumer Product Purchase Program, Identity TheftSmart Program, Critical Illness Protection Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holidays/Floating Holiday
- Bereavement Time
- Jury/Witness Duty Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness programs: health, exercise and nutrition activities with rewards
At Cambia we value the diversity of the communities we serve, our members and our employees.
Cambia is committed to attracting a diverse workforce to serve our diverse communities, bringing together individuals with different talents, skills, backgrounds and abilities. We recognize that our employees not only contribute to the success of our organization but also assist in our goal of transforming health care from the inside out.
We continue to take pride in being an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our employment and Human Resource decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, disabilities or any other status protected under applicable law. Cambia does not tolerate any type of discrimination or harassment based on the above or on any other status protected under applicable municipal, state or federal law.
We are committed to fostering a respectful and inclusive environment where people can work together toward a common goal—transforming health care.