At Cambia, we are committed to advancing an organizational culture that is both diverse and inclusive. We believe that diverse voices, experiences and perspectives drive innovation and the achievement of our person-focused Cause.
We continue to take pride in being recognized by external organizations for our commitment to fostering a respectful and inclusive environment where people enjoy working together toward a common goal—transforming health care. We have been acknowledged by:
- The Human Rights Campaign, earning a score of 90 out of 100 points on the 2016 Corporate Equality Index, for our workplace equality for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.
- Employer Support for the Guard and Reserve's (ESGR) Seven Seals award for our support of the military community. Cambia has made a concerted effort to hire more veterans and help members of the military transitioning to the civilian world with career development.
- Healthiest Employers, LLC, an analytics firm focused on population health and corporate wellness, named Cambia Health Solutions the 18th healthiest employer in the United States.
Our Employee Resource Groups are another way we’re supporting an inclusive workplace within our family of companies:
- African American Employee Resource Group
- CARE PC (Cambia and Regence Employees Palliative Care) Employee Resource Group
- Military Community Employee Resource Group
- PRIDE (Professionals Respecting Individuality Diversity Equality) Employee Resource Group
- Women’s Employee Resource Group