Don’t Miss: Cambia Experts at the 2019 HIMSS Global Conference
American consumers have many different opinions and preferences about health care, but one unifying trend is the rise of the practical patient. Increasingly, health consumers are using digital health solutions for a more personalized experience.
On Feb. 11-15, 2019, Cambia Health Solutions joins more than 45,000+ health care professionals from around the world in Orlando, Florida, at the 2019 HIMSS Global Conference, the leading health information and technology conference. This event focuses on exploring how to increase accessibility, transparency and innovation for today’s health care consumer, areas where Cambia is leading the way for the industry.
Come and hear some of our Cambia leaders who are driving our Cause to serve as a catalyst to transform health care and create a person-focused, economically sustainable system. On Wednesday morning, Laurent Rotival, Cambia’s Chief Information Officer and senior vice president of Strategic Technology Solutions, joins the CitiusTech Breakfast panel discussion, “Healthcare AI: Has your organization taken off, or still stuck at gate?” Laurent will also attend the HIMSS Opening Keynote panel discussion on the consumer-led movement for patient access to their own digital health information. This session will feature panelists from the CARIN Alliance, which Cambia belongs to as a founding member.
On Thursday, Derek Weiss, Cambia’s Deputy CIO and vice president of Strategic Partnerships, will share insights into the three health data trends to watch in 2019. Also, Jessica Zeaske of Echo Health Ventures, Cambia’s investment arm, will discuss the latest market trends, strategies, and lessons learned around strategic investing in digital health solutions.
Explore these speakers and more at HIMSS19
Monday, February 11, 2019
- Dell booth #3159 from February 11-15, 2019, at which Cambia is an invited guest.
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.| Valencia Ballroom. HIMSS Opening Keynote panel discussion, “Will Consumer-Directed Exchange Disrupt the Healthcare Marketplace?” featuring Cambia partners and the CARIN Alliance.
- 10:55 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. | The Rosen Centre, Executive Ballroom H. “Impact Spotlight: Cambia Grove/Utah’s Healthcare Innovation Landscape Report” presented by Maura Little, Cambia Grove’s Executive Director
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- 7:15 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. | Room 203A. CitiusTech Breakfast Panel.“Healthcare AI: Has your organization taken off, or still stuck at gate?” featuring Cambia CIO Laurent Rotival
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. | Innovation Live Developer Lab. “Interoperability Funding Vertical” panel with Echo partner Jessica A. Zeaske
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:25 p.m. | Dell Booth #3159 at Orange County Convention Center. Laurent Rotival, Cambia’s CIO, presents: “Liberating consumer data: a tipping point for better health care for 2019”
- 2:30 p.m. – 2:55 p.m. | Room W331B. “Panel: Strategic Investing, Health 2.0 VentureConnect” with Echo partner Jessica A. Zeaske
Thursday, February 14, 2019
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:25 p.m. | Dell Booth #3159 at Orange County Convention Center. MedSavvy’s Manager of Technical Strategy, John Parker presents: “Red pill, blue pill: Can discussions of value transform the prescription medication marketplace?”