At Cambia, we know what employees want, and our Total Rewards package reflects that. We believe in rewarding our employees’ hard work, performance and dedication through our comprehensive total rewards package described below.
Our salary program assures our base pay is market-competitive in all geographic locations where we operate. Your experience and skills help determine your initial base salary.
Cambia encourages peak performance by setting company-wide goals. When goals are achieved, we share the success with a performance incentive.
Full-time and part-time employees regularly scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week may participate in the benefits programs starting on their first day of employment.
Medical and Dental
- A choice of two medical plans with two provider network options. Both medical plans include coverage for vision care and prescription drugs.
- Cambia offers two dental plans that provide comprehensive dental coverage including orthodontia care.
Health Savings Account
- When you enroll in the Health Savings Medical Plan 3.0 and are otherwise eligible, you can take advantage of a Health Savings Account to pay for eligible medical expenses with tax-free dollars.
- Cambia makes a generous contribution to employees’ health savings accounts.
Life and AD&D Insurance
- Cambia gives you a choice of two Basic Employee Life Insurance coverage amounts and the opportunity to buy additional voluntary life insurance coverage for yourself and family.
- Cambia offers voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance to protect you and your family in the event of accidental death or other covered loss due to an accident.
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Cambia offers both short-term and long-term disability programs to help protect your income if you are unable to work because of an injury or illness.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- The Health Care Account allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible out-of-pocket health, dental and vision services.
- The Dependent Care Account covers expenses for the care of your eligible dependents while you are at work.
Commute Reimbursement Expense Account
- Cambia provides a mass transit and parking subsidy for employees using mass transit and/or vanpooling.
- The benefit also allows employees to pay for qualified transit passes and parking expenses on a pre-tax basis.
- Cambia offers a competitive 401k plan and a company match of 100% up to the first 6% of your pre-tax contribution. And, benefit-eligible employees are vested immediately!
- Cambia offers a voluntary benefits program that include: Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance, Pet insurance, Legal/Financial Services, Consumer Product Purchase Program, Identity Theft Program, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Voluntary Personal Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Protection Program.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Eligible employees receive Paid Time Off for vacations or when they need time away from work. PTO is accrued each pay period and accruals begin upon hire.
- Bereavement Time
- Jury/Witness Duty Time
Parental Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Cambia offers eligible employees 12 weeks of parental paid time off.
- Cambia observes ten company-paid holidays each year.
Employee Assistance Program
- The Employee Assistance Program is a confidential program designed to assist you and your family members by providing guidance and support on a wide range of personal and professional issues.
- Cambia offers a holistic award-winning employee wellness program that features challenges and educational programs that focus on physical activity, financial well-being, mental well-being and metabolic health. Employees can earn incentives that encourage and support employees living their best lives.
Education Benefit Program
- Cambia offers an Education Benefit Program designed to provide financial assistance to employees seeking their first undergraduate degree.