As a trusted advisor to many of the region’s top employers, Angela Dowling, Cambia’s Chief Revenue Officer, has learned a lifetime of business lessons. She shared 5 things she wishes she had known as she grew in her career.
- Don’t worry so much – it’s going to be a great journey.
- Speak up sooner – ask for the leader role before you think you’re ready (because you more than likely are ready.)
- Trust your gut – it’s always right.
- Take care of yourself, you can’t do it all if you’re not healthy.
- Continue to treat others with care and respect, no matter your role or title – it is the right thing to do.
For more insight from Angela, read the rest of her interview with Authority Magazine: Women Of The C-Suite: “Don’t be afraid to have a voice, and don’t be afraid to use it, but do it in a collaborative fashion” With Angela Dowling of Cambia Health Solutions