Real-World Experience at a World-Class Organization
With an internship at Cambia, you’ll have the opportunity to cultivate real-world experience in the workplace using everything you’ve got—from academic experience to life skills. You’ll collaborate with directors and participate in projects delegated by senior management, plus network with other interns on exciting assignments.
Watch our Cambia Health Solutions internships introductory video
How to Apply for a Cambia Internship
- Visit our Career site.
- First-time users, please create a new applicant profile.
- Under Search Preferences, select Internships to apply for a role.
PLEASE NOTE: In addition to uploading a resume, you MUST upload an unofficial copy of your undergraduate transcript when applying online.
Help Transform Health Care
Engaging in challenging assignments is a given for interns at Cambia. You might formulate health care premiums, refine the claims process, develop training programs and software, engage in risk-assessment or develop customer-driven marketing solutions. One thing is certain: Your work will be crucial to the transformation of health care.
What to Expect
Internship positions are paid. Salaries are based on competitive industry rates as well as individual credentials and related job experience. Interns are expected to work full-time throughout the summer, unless otherwise specified. In addition to providing all interns competitive pay, we offer these extras:
- Activities and networking events exclusive to interns
- Personal interactions with senior leaders
- Weekly Brown Bags headed by corporate management
- On-site fitness center membership (Portland only)
- Career development through training opportunities
If you have specific question about Cambia's Internship Program, please contact Michelle Schwartz, Manager, Diversity and University Relations.