Cambia strives to foster an ethical company culture by continuously asking the key question, “Do our actions reflect our values?” Our values guide us in our strategic decision-making and our day-to-day interactions with coworkers, customers, suppliers, sales agents, providers and others with whom we do business. If you would like to contact us about an ethics or compliance issue, please fill out our reporting form. You can remain anonymous.
- We live up to our responsibilities and deliver on our promises.
- We take ownership of problems, and the consequences that result from any decisions, behaviors and mistakes.
- We work to correct mistakes.
- We speak up if we have a question or concern.
- We hold ourselves accountable to our company values and standards, as well as to our members, coworkers and all whom we serve.
- We are committed to satisfying our members, to a job well done and to the success of Cambia.
- We trust in the good intentions of our colleagues and partners to provide health care security and value for our members. Trust is the foundation of all our relationships. In all we do, we work to build and maintain trust with others.
- We work effectively with our internal and external partners to fulfill the needs of our members to their satisfaction. We recognize and value diversity of skills, talents and experience within the organization.
- We demonstrate leadership in our markets, our communities and the health care industry. Each of us sets a personal example of high ethical standards in performing our jobs.
- We maintain our status as a nonprofit organization in order to remain focused on providing value to our members.
Phone: (503) 721-4021
Fax: (844) 679-7769
Phone: (360) 755-2409
Fax: (844) 679-7769
Chief Compliance Officer
Phone: (801) 333-5984
Jennifer Del Villar
Medicare Compliance Officer
Phone: (503) 220-6237
Phone: (503) 721-7049
Phone: (503) 225-4914
Policies & Guidelines
Cambia is committed to high standards of business ethics and to complying with all applicable laws. In addition, we take great care in protecting our customers' personally identifiable information (PII) and Protected Health Information (PHI) and complying with government rules and regulations associated with our health insurance business. We expect all of our suppliers to comply with these policies and business standards.
Code of Business Conduct (PDF)