Asuris Medicare Advantage plans offer new benefits, reduced copays for 2015
SPOKANE – Asuris announces its suite of 2015 Medicare products, including PPO plans with lower primary care physician (PCP) and specialist co-pays in network.
“Affordability is a top priority for our members, and we offer plans with a range of choice and price options,” said Lisa Brubaker, vice president of Government Programs for Asuris. “And all our plans are designed to help members make smart choices about managing both their health care and their costs.”
Asuris offers Medicare beneficiaries a choice of plans that serve as an alternative to Original Medicare Medicare Advantage PPO plans, Medicare Prescription Drug Plans (Part D stand-alone) and Medigap plans.
Asuris TruAdvantage PPO plan highlights for 2015
- Medical deductible waived for in network PCP services for PPO Basic and Classic plans
- Low maximum out-of-pocket, preventive dental, hearing aid allowance and routine vision care available
- Comprehensive Dental buy-up option available for additional premium
Silver Sneakers: We continue to offer SilverSneakers® as part of our Medicare Advantage PPO plans in 2015. With the Healthways SilverSneakers® Fitness Program, members can visit more than 11,000 participating locations nationwide; obtain SilverSneakers® Steps Kits for general exercise, walking, strength or yoga, and participate in a secure online community at silversneakers.com/member.
Asuris TruAdvantage PPO plans feature prevention, wellness, affordability and convenience:
- Wellness: In addition to the SilverSneakers® Fitness Program, members have coverage for an annual physical exam (in addition to the annual wellness visit) with no co-pay, a routine vision exam, and the Asuris Advantages discount program.
- Online: Members-only web site at asuris.com is faster, easier to use with access to claims information, more robust and integrated health care tools and support.
- Pharmacy: Low copays for generic prescription medications, access to over 63,000 network pharmacies and additional savings with a 90-day supply through mail-order or retail pharmacies.
- Health care anywhere – Worldwide urgent and emergency care when you travel.
For more information about Asuris Medicare Advantage, PPO and Medigap options, Medicare-eligible individuals may call Asuris at 1-844-278-7472. TTY users dial 711.
About Asuris Northwest Health
Asuris Northwest Health offers a full range of health care coverage options, including dental coverage, for eastern Washington employers and individuals. We also offer Medicare supplemental plans and Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, and provide member access to more than 20,000 health care providers. Asuris is committed to improving the health of our members and our communities, and to transforming our health care system. Asuris Northwest Health, a nonprofit health plan, is a subsidiary of Regence BlueShield, a leading health plan in Washington. For more information, please visit www.asuris.com or www.twitter.com/AsurisNWHealth.