SpendWell Health announces its participation in the upcoming 2014 IHC FORUM West conference
ATLANTA – SpendWell Health™ – part of the Cambia Health Solutions group – will be highlighting their innovative online marketplace at the 2014 IHC FORUM West conference taking place November 10-12, 2014 at the Red Rock Resort Spa & Casino in Las Vegas.
SpendWell’s online marketplace helps employees with high-deductible health plans to shop and buy health care services directly from providers. The firm’s President Marcee Chmait is a panelist for Workshop 306, “Share Session: Panel Discussion: Building Better Consumers of Health Care and Health”. Also, attendees will be able to learn more at SpendWell’s Booth #508 in the exhibit hall.
The upcoming 2014 IHC FORUM West conference helps employers, health plans, benefit brokers and consultants and third party administrators stay at the forefront of new developments that help organizations empower employees to better manage their own health and wellness. The FORUM conference series theme for 2014 is: “Health Care Consumerism: The Solution for Health Reform.”
The 2014 conference focus includes:
- The first look into real-time open enrollment statistics
- Perspectives on election results and how they will impact upcoming plan years
- Analyses of new benefit models, including defined contribution and exchanges
- Unprecedented networking with your peers and other industry stakeholders – all at one event.
- Opportunities to see what others are doing to empower and engage employees
- The chance to learn next steps and best practices in health care consumerism
- Information regarding compliance issues with health care law in 2015 and beyond
- Accessing latest health and benefit innovations and trends
- The conference’s agenda, speakers, registration and travel information and registration can be found atwww.theihccforum.com/2014west.
“This is the only event where all stakeholders come together to collaborate on health care consumerism best practices,” said Doug Field, CEO and founder of The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism. “Attendees gather at the IHC FORUM for cost-saving, empowering tools, top quality solutions and a clear understanding of what’s going on in the health care consumerism marketplace – including the latest trends and solutions such as exchanges, defined contribution, medical tourism and health care access.”
Those attending will have access to a full agenda of workshops, panels and general sessions with peers and industry leaders. The event also includes interactive half-day pre-conference events that dive deeply into specific topics. By attending the event and completing pre-conference coursework, professionals are also eligible to become Certified in HealthCare Consumerism (CHCC). Learn more about CHCC at www.theihcc.com/university/certification.