Working with Us
Cambia Health Solutions is a growing, innovative company that rewards its employees’ hard work, performance and dedication—see the Total Rewards section below, We’ve also been recognized as a top employer and workplace by garnering numerous awards. Portland, our home base, was recently named the U.S.’s most livable city by Monocle Magazine.
At Cambia you will collaborate with smart people building innovative solutions that are changing the way people experience health care. And we are fully committed to attracting a diverse workforce—see the Diversity section below. Visit the Jobs@Cambia page to see the range of our job positions.
Our salary program assures our base pay is market-competitive in all geographic locations where we operate. Your experience and skills help determine your initial base salary.
Cambia encourages peak performance by setting company-wide goals. When goals are achieved, we share the success with a performance incentive.
Full-time and part-time employees regularly scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week may participate in the following benefits programs starting on their first day of employment.
- A choice of medical and dental plans for yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and your eligible children
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance for yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and your eligible children
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Mass Transit Company Subsidy
- Transportation and parking spending accounts (CREA)
- Legal/Financial Services Plan
- 401(K) Savings plan
- Voluntary benefits: automobile, home insurance, pet insurance, Consumer Product Purchase Program, Identity TheftSmart Program, Critical Illness Protection Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holidays/Floating Holiday
- Bereavement Time
- Jury/Witness Duty Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness programs: health, exercise and nutrition activities with rewards
At Cambia we value the diversity of the communities we serve, our members and our employees. We are committed to attracting a diverse workforce to serve our diverse communities, bringing together individuals with different talents, skills, backgrounds and abilities. We recognize that our employees not only contribute to the success of our organization, but also assist in our goal of transforming health care from the inside out.
Our employment and human resource decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, disabilities or any other status protected under applicable law. Cambia does not tolerate any type of discrimination or harassment based on the above or on any other status protected under applicable municipal, state or federal law.
Applying with a Disability
If you are an applicant with a disability unable to use our online tools to search and apply for open positions, please contact us by calling (503) 721-4020. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities who are unable to use the online tools.
Cambia participates in the federally required E-Verify program to legally confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires. Upon acceptance of a job offer, you will be asked to complete the I-9 form and present valid documentation within the first three days of employment. The information collected in this process will be compared against government records to confirm your eligibility to work in the United States.